Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For 1/24

Watch this space for updates, but so far the basic plan for class on Monday is to discuss work-in-progress by Dominic Luciano, Lonny Bevill, and (in the 2nd half) Jared Hail. (Suzanne Cabral will be rescheduled to next week). All of these have updates on their blog links at right.

There are still a few projects without timelines -- if yours is one of them, please put something together by Sunday night.

And check out classmates Jake Fery and J Smiles at Thursday night's (1/20) Video Game Extravaganza (talk show, 'game-off', and more) in RVTV at 8PM! (Will be broadcast that same night at 11PM on Channel 9.)

2 comments:

  1. Jared...nice stuff!! show me how to do that! (please)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Professor Arellano, I'm really sorry, but I got stuck on my project this weekend, and I'm not on track to present something in class tomorrow. I would email you instead of posting this as a comment but I can't find the address anywhere.

    ReplyDelete